Monday, 13 September 2010

Boob tube dress to toddler dress



I've just made the cutest little dress for Leyla. I had an old boob tube dress in age 13 that I bought before I got pregnant and now there is no hope of it fitting me so it has been sat in my refashion pile and I put it to good use today :) This is the before pic:





It was sooo easy to make aswell, I just cut off the bottom ruffle and put it to one side. Then I cut round one of her dresses on the rest of the material, on the fold, to make the top piece. Then I hemmed the armholes and the neckhole and then ruffled the bottom tube and stitched the top and bottom together, I think it came out rather cute!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Oh so very, very cute!!! Another fabulous refashion!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...