Monday, 25 April 2011

Refashion Co-op!!


About a month before it closed, I joined up to Wardrobe Refashion and was totally devastated when the news broke that it was closing down. I always missed out on the signup so when I eventually signed up in time I was gutted that it was only open for a few more months. I love looking through Wardrobe Refashion website, yes I still do even though it's not running anymore, theres still so many amazing ideas to get from it and it always inspires me to refashion. Anyway, I went on there yesterday and there was a post saying that a new blog had been started by some of the previous members, it is called Refashion Co Op and so far it looks really good. I've had a quick skim and everyone on there is so talented. I've requested to join so will have to get my refashion pile sorted and see what i can make xD

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...