Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Mint Stuff I've Seen #3

More Pintrest love :)


I found this absolutely adorable skirt at Que Linda. Isn't it lovely! I definitely want to make one, maybe with a few more rows of ruffles to make it more dramatic.


Oh.My.Gosh!! I think I might be in love with this dress made by Ouma for Etsy!!


Isn't this little dress gorgeous!! So simple but stunning! Find out how to make one at Make It and Love It.


I found this tutorial for a makeshift canvas picture on Girl. Inspired. Too cute! I'm definitely going to be giving this a go. I was looking at buying a canvas picture a few months ago and they were sooo expensive. This would work out much cheaper.


Last but definitely not least, I found this recipe for Edible Finger Paints at Crumbs and Chaos. Such a good idea! My kids love yoghurt too! I might sit them in the bath one day and let them have at it on the tiles.

Feel free to grab my ''featured'' button from the sidebar if I've linked you :D

2 comments:

Becca @ Crumbs and Chaos said...

Hope you like the finger paint as much as we do! Thanks for featuring it!

Mammy Made said...

Thanks for the idea! :) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...