Monday, 12 March 2012

Mint Stuff I've Seen #7

Bloggy love for this week :D


Isn't this bubble skirt just the cutest! I can just imagine both my girls in their matching skirts. Nice bright skirts for spring! Learn how to make your own at Simple Simon and Co.


I recently found this recipe for Breadmaker Pizza Dough at Mom On Timeout. I've tried a few pizza dough in the breadmaker recipes and they've never turned out so I'm going to give this one a try and see if it's the one :)


Aaaah, I love this. I used to have a top pretty much like this, only mine had all brightly coloured sleeves. Go and check out the tutorial at The Style Workshop.


I absolutely love this wall art by A Girl and a Glue Gun. She has so much mint stuff on her blog! I could sit and read it all day (and probably have on a few occasions :P)


I found the tutorial for this gorgeous little dress over at I am Momma, Hear Me Roar. I have so many knits in my refashion pile that would be perfect for this!


2 comments:

Kimbo West said...

thanks so much for calling me MINT! made my morning!

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

Thanks so much for the feature!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...