Monday, 26 March 2012

Mint Stuff I've Seen #9

This weeks blog love :)


Absolutely love these spray painted cans used as plant pots, found at Dos Family. Paul's just planted me a load of stuff in cans aswell, wish I'd seen this before hand!


How cute is this little pleated skirt by Me Sew Crazy. I love the pockets, I love the pleats. So, so cute!


These little crocheted rain boots by Repeat Crafter Me really make me wish I had a little not-walking baby to make some for :P


And last but not least, an oldie but definitely a goodie...I absolutely love Divasaurus by Little Pink Monster and especially love the colours she is done in!

Feel free to grab my button if I've featured you :)



 




2 comments:

Repeat Crafter Me said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Crochet Rain Boots! You made my day! Have a wonderful week :o) - Sarah @ Repeat Crafter Me

Jennifer Salter said...

I love those boots too! I've seen some that look like mini cowboy boots! Too cute :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...