Sunday, 18 March 2012

Happy Mother's Day


Here in England, it's Mother's Day today. I have to tell you, I am the luckiest Mammy in the world :)

My day started with a lovely lie in, I called Paul and he brought me up a cup of coffee, my two gorgeous girls and my cards and presents. I got some gorgeous flowers in a little basket, so adorable! I also got a box of chocolates, a mirror with a flower on the front, a special notebook just for lists!! (I can't even begin to tell you how much I love notebooks and lists hahaha) and a magnetic weekly planner for the fridge!


I even got a card with Mam on it (it's so difficult to find a card with Mam on where I live because everyone says 'Mum' here so my Mam card is extra special <3


Then I came downstairs and was ordered not to go in the kitchen. Turns out my Pauliepants had been making me coconut cupcakes all morning, complete with hot pink cream cheese frosting and coconut sprinkles!!

Ahhh, I really am the luckiest girl in the world, I love my family <3

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Oh, what a treat...how cool is this? Happy M'day! Hope you had a lovely day! Hugs Loretta

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...