Monday, 2 April 2012

Mint Stuff I've Seen #10

This week's bloggy love <3


I need to try this tutorial for making tubular bias tape from Aesthetic Nest! Everything looks cuter with pretty bias tape!


Aaah, I can't even express how adorable this little bunny is by Sew Much Ado. LOVE the detail and it looks so easy to recreate!

I also spent a good few hours last week, searching through Pintrest for some Canvas Art as inspiration for mine:


This button tree made by Art by Wiley would look amazing in Leyla and Naomie's room!


I love this Mother's Day art by Multiples and More. Simple but so, so cute!


I'm pretty sure mine and Paul's bedroom NEEDS this in it's life!


This messy masterpiece by Explanation Required is such a good idea. I love the fact I could just let my kids loose on this and it would turn out amazing.


Obviously this one, by Little House, Big Heart, is the one that inspired me the most and the one I ended up using. Hers turned out better than mine though, haha!


4 comments:

Anneliese said...

Fun collection of picks. Thanks for including mine!

littlehousebigheart.com said...

I'm so glad you liked our art! We had a blast making it! Thanks for featuring us!

Katie said...

Thanks for featuring my little girl's Messy Masterpiece!! And thanks for all the other links too. Definitely some good things to check out!

Tonya Staab said...

Thank you so much for including my mother's day art (from multiples and more) in your round-up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...