Monday, 28 May 2012

Mint Stuff I've Seen #15

After much thinking, I have decided I need to cut my blog time down and spend more time with my beautiful girls. They are growing up too quick and I have been missing too much spending so much time blogging. I am now going to post Monday, Wednesday and Friday with a few homeschool posts thrown in on some Saturdays.

Now on to this week's Mint Stuff :) I have decided to start my pintrest board back up. It is called Mint Stuff and it is where I will pin all of the mint things I feature here on Mondays. You can find it here.

This Week's Features


Cheesy Sausage and Potato Skillet - Talking Dollars and Cents


Beach Towel Dress - Crafterhours


How To Make Sushi - Potholes and Pantyhose


Desert Beauty Dress - MADE

If you've been featured, grab my button :)


2 comments:

Rebekah Greiman said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Sushi! I'm so glad you liked it. I hope you have a fantastic Monday!!!
Rebekah: www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Alexandra said...

Thanks so much for featuring our Cheesy Sausage and Potato Skillet Dish. I grabbed your button! Have a great week

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...