Friday, 7 September 2012

Men's Tshirt to Off Shoulder Knot Tied Crop Top


The other day I found one of Paul's tshirts that he had left here. Rather than take it back for him I figured I would make it into a top for me instead mwahaha.


I started off with a basic men's size medium tshirt. These are so easy to find in charity shops if you are unable to steal borrow one from your husband's wardrobe :P


The first thing I did was fold it so the side seams were in the middle of the tshirt. I wanted to make sure I had it nice and even for when I made my cut. I made sure I was cutting the front but you can do this on the back if you'd rather.


I cut out a rounded off rectangle from the bottom middle of the front of the tshirt. I cut it to go just above my belly button. Feel make to make it longer or shorter at this point.


When I had done that, I tried it on and decided I needed to do something with the neckline. I cut off the ribbing and then cut a bit more to make it more like a boat neck. I had to keep trying it on and adjusting to get it to where I wanted it. I made it big enough to wear as an off one shoulder top but small enough that I could still wear it as normal if I wanted to.


I love my new Off Shoulder Knot Tied Crop Top :)

1 comment:

Funny Tshirts said...

Its nice to see men's shirt worn by women because they look sexy in those...

mens tshirt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...