Friday, 1 February 2013

WIP: My first ever pair of socks!


I don't have a finished craft to share today but I do have a picture of a lovely pair of socks that I am currently making. Up until last week, I have been terrified of double pointed needles. I don't know why, they just looked really difficult to work with. I decided the best way to get over my fear was to just use them! So I found a couple of good video tutorials and got to work.

I am using thin needles and fine wool so it is taking me quite a while to make them. I kind of wish I had used chunkier wool just to make the knitting go faster. I have never been one for long projects. I like quicker results. But for now, I am still enjoying making them.


Let's hope I can keep myself interested long enough to finish them both :P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...