Monday, 27 May 2013

My Homegrown Vegetable Patio Garden - Week 8


I don't have very much to share this week. My veggies are all growing nicely but nothing has changed from last week really.


I gave my potatoes their last earthing up last week so so they are just being left to grow now. The biggest one is Leyla's. She loves the fact that hers is winning and reminds us all very often that she is the best :P


My three tomatoes are doing well and are outside all the time now. I originally planned to bring them in on a night for two weeks to acclimatise them, but ended up only doing it for a week. They have adjusted well and are looking nice and strong.


My five transplanted seedlings are getting big! They are kept inside in front of the patio doors where they get lots of sun. It won't be long before they need moving into their final pots outside.


These are Leyla and Naomie's tomatoes that were planted at the same time as the five above. They took much longer to sprout but the kids love them because they planted them all by themselves.

Get Your Crap Together

This summer I will be taking part in the 'Organize Me!! Sizzlin' Summer Series'. It starts on June 3rd so keep your eyes peeled for that. It will be awesome!

2 comments:

Britney Mills said...

Hi Adele! I'm part of the Summer Series as well and just wanted to stop by and say hi. I'm a new follower and am excited to see more from you!

Decore Essentials said...

Wonderfully crisp and always interesting! great photos (as always!) & Blessings xoxo

Luxury Home Furniture

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...