Sunday, 7 July 2013

My Homegrown Vegetable Patio Garden - Week 11


I have been a rubbish blogger the past few weeks. But I am baaack :) I want to just share the progress pictures for my vegetable patio garden and figured it would be best to keep them in individual posts to make it easier for people wanting to click from week to week.

So here are my homegrown vegetable patio garden, week 11 pictures:


Potato plants.


First three tomato plants.


Smaller tomato plants.


Tomato seedlings.

Lots of growth and the plants are all doing very well :) I did nothing different this week, just continued watering them every day. I gave 1ltr to each of the potato plants and 500ml to each big tomato plant. I filled the trays underneath the smaller tomato plants and seedlings a couple of inches, then poured it away when I could see the soil was wet. 

I hope you have enjoyed seeing these progress pictures, even if they are a few weeks late.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...