Tuesday, 9 July 2013

My Homegrown Vegetable Patio Garden - Week 13


My homegrown vegetable patio garden, week 13 pictures:


My potato plants are staring to droop and fall away from the container. I'm pretty sure this means they are nearly ready!


My lovely tomato plants have had a growth spurt.


I'm having a bit of trouble with my smaller tomato plants. Partly because I forgot to water them for a few days and partly because I have a new kitten who is obsessed with them. They have wilted a lot and lost quite a few leaves but I will keep watering them and hope for the best. They need planting in their big pots really but I have searched high and low for pots to plant them in and every shop I've been in has been sold out of the size I need.


My seedlings do not seem to be getting bigger at all. I don't know what is wrong with them but I will persevere and hopefully soon they will be big enough.


Cute alert. Here is a picture of the new addition to the Mammy Made household. He is called Jareth after my favourite ever movie and I am in love with him :D

2 comments:

Irene V. said...

Hi Adele! I'm growing my tomatoes mee too (from seeds), and I think the only thing they have is need of a transplant with new soil and, maybe, some fertilizer!
Hugs,
MammaNene @ SergerPepper

diwarn201 said...

Tomato plants LOOOVVE epsom salts (magnesium). Your plants will be bigger healthier & the fruit is sweeter!! Goole it :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...