Saturday, 17 August 2013

My Homegrown Vegetable Patio Garden - Week 16


My tomatoes are doing so well. I have so much fruit on there now, and it is all ripening nicely. I thought I would have more trouble with birds trying to steal the fruit but we have a lot of cats in the area so it seems they are keeping them away or at least the birds haven't found my little back yard yet :P


Look at all that fruit!


These are the very first five tomatoes I picked off my plants. They were so tasty, I can't even tell you. Me and the kids enjoyed them a lot.


I planted us a raspberry plant. I planted it far too late this year but to be honest, I forgot I had it. It is supposed to last for 10 years though so while I will not get any fruit this year, at least it is planted now and I can reap the benefits for many years to come :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...