Monday, 19 August 2013

My Homegrown Vegetable Patio Garden - Week 17


My pictures of week 17 in the Mammy Made vegetable patio garden.


Lots of lovely tomatoes ripening away :) It makes me really happy to see so many. I am looking forward to eating all of them. I have had a few already and they taste so much nicer than the ones you buy in a supermarket!

I am still not doing anything special with my tomatoes, just watering them as and when they need it. I was originally going to feed them with tomato food, as I heard you need to if you want lots of fruit. I decided against it in the end though because I kind of wanted to see how many you could without adding the chemicals. It turns out you still get a lot, and they are truly organic!


Still nothing doing with my raspberry plant but I am hoping that lots of exciting stuff is happening under the surface.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...