Saturday, 24 August 2013

The bag of many rainbows


This week, I made myself this bag. Isn't it cute! So many rainbows. I took a plain cream bag, the bag for life type ones, and decorated it. There was a design on one side of the bag so I had to take another bag the same, cut out a plain square, draw my design on there and then stitch it onto this bag, over the design. I used a zigzag stitch to make sure it doesn't fray or come away in the wash. Don't forget to iron over your fabric pen or the picture won't last. I then added some cotton tape to reinforce the top and the handles, and three poppers to hold it closed.

So cute!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Cute n' colorful bag! Thanks for sharing. And for linking up to Frugaliciouss Friday the other day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...