Tuesday, 8 October 2013

My Homegrown Vegetable Patio Garden - Week 24


Hi everyone! It's been a while since I did a gardening post but not much has changed to be honest.


My tomato plants are still going strong, well some of them at least. Three of them died but the other five are still growing and producing tomatoes. Not enough for me to survive on but I wanted to see how much fruit I could get using only water, compost and sun. Next year I will try them with tomato feed and see if I get more fruit.


My poor raspberry plant was attacked by my naughty cat, who uprooted it. I will try raspberry again next year. I am planning on planting onion, garlic and spinach over the winter so I will be getting those started soon, as soon as the weather cools down a bit. Surprisingly for England in October, the weather is still quite nice!


My rosemary and parsley plants are still growing too. I'll be back with another gardening post as soon as I have something new to share. I don't want to bore you all with the same stuff each week ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...